Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to be a member to come to the pool?
2. When is the pool open?
3. Do you have a sliding board?
4. Can I smoke at the pool?
5. Can I have a raft or inflatable tube in the
6. Are we allowed to bring alcoholic beverages to
1. Yes. There are two types of membership available for your purchase. You can purchase stock and become a "Stock Holding Member". You may also purchase a "Non-Stock Holding Membership", which is also referred to as a "Seasonal Pass". See our Membership link for the details.
All members are allowed to bring guests to the pool at the daily guest fee rate.
2. The pool is open daily from 12:30pm to 8:00pm. The pool may stay open later depending on the weather conditions. The season runs from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend. Most of the time from Memorial Day to the last day of school, we may only open on the weekends.
3. At the current time, we do not. We are in the process of purchasing a sliding board. Years ago, due to insurance, we lost our sliding board and high dive. Today, we still have a low dive.
4. The pool grounds are smoke free. We do allow smoking in a designated area. Please be courteous to others and obey this rule, and please place your butts in the container provided.
5. Yes and no. We do allow you to have rafts and tubes in the pool, but we ask that they are clear, or see through. This is for your safety and the safety of the kids. Our life guards must be able to see the bottom of the pool at all times, so please follow this rule or you will be asked to remove the raft or tube.
6. No, you may not have alcoholic beverages or beer at the pool. Again, this is for the safety of everybody and we are a family focused. We do have an Adult Night once a year .....
7. Do we offer swim lessons for children?
7. Yes, our certified guards do offer lessons. Our 2016 courses and fees are not released yet, but will be posted once it is determined.